Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Decorating Time

Then we started to decorate the inside. So, we invited my family over to help us decorate the tree. I made my first home made lasagna for dinner (see pic. below) which turned out very yummy. And, it was really easy to make! Then we started putting out all of the Christmas decor. We bought a new 7 1/2 foot tree this year. I decorated it with a Martha Stewart collection called Twilight. It's purple and silver, it's beautiful. So, we are all set for our company to come and stay and for us to host our first Christmas Eve in our new home.

So, Christmas time is near and we have been busy getting our house all decorated. I didn't realize just how much Christmas stuff I have. It is crazy. So, first we started with decorating the outside of the house, which was a lot of fun. I love being able to have our own home and be able to put anything out. I don't have pictures of that right now, they are on my other camera. But, the house looks beautiful on the outside.



Frosty in his sweater

My handsome
Our stockings hung by the chimney with care....


Our pretty tree with Rocky laying underneath it. The topper wasn't on yet.



Frosty likes the tree skirt.


Frosty was trying to help decorate too....didn't help so much.

My mom helping to put hooks on the ornaments


My big plush Frosty the Snowman

My winter wonderland in the entryway

Brayton's Christmas Village

Where's Rocky?

Brayton assembling the tree.

My first lasagna before it cooked!!! I can cook sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas pictures!!! Frosty seems to be in his element!! Remember Mindy from the Marriott? She would love Frosty, she loves Boxers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've come a long way since Hamburger Helper! Congrats on the new house and your first Christmas there!! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete