Saturday, June 26, 2010

San Diego Day

Brayton and I went down to San Diego for the day and met up with Brayton's Uncle Terry and Aunt Debbie. They took us to a Padres game and we had great seats, 14 rows from the field. Brayton was able to go onto the field before the game and watch batting practice and meet some of the players. We met Luke Scott of the Baltimore Orioles. He was very nice and fun to hang out with. We all went out to eat together after the game. It was great that I got to spend time with Terry and Debbie to get to know them better.

Brayton and I with Uncle Terry and Aunt Debbie
Luke Scott and me
Us with Luke Scott at dinner
Brayton down on the field with Luke's people
Brayton and Luke on the field at Petco Stadium
Brayton and his Uncle Terry on the field
Brayton and I in front of Petco Field

No comments:

Post a Comment