Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's been awhile....

So, I haven't been on here in awhile. Monday night I held bunco at my house and I did a red, white, and blue theme for Memorial Day. I had made hamburger sliders and grilled chicken sliders and pasta salad. It turned out very nice and the food was yummy too.

Otherwise, I have just been working. It is killing me to have to be at work at 7am 3 days a week. I do not do good with getting up to early.

Now, I start with my masters program tomorrow night at Azusa Pacific University. So, I will have class now every Thursday night 5-7:30 in Azusa. It's going to be a very long day. This is just the beginning....lucky me. I just have to remember by the time these 3 years are done I will have my masters in nursing, school nurse credential and my pediatric nurse practitioner. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. I am used to doing classes online instead of physically sitting in a class listening to a teacher.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed with the menu you made!! Remember when you didn't know how to cook at all and you made Hamburger Helper for the first time??? Look how you've grown! :) Good luck on your Master's...you'll do just fine!! If I can do it, anyone can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a lovely time on Monday! The food was great and the dice rolling fun! Good luck with school. It will be tough, but well worth it!

    ReplyDelete