Monday, May 25, 2009

Long Time, No Blog

So, I haven't written in awhile. I have had 2 weeks worth of class already. It is pretty interesting so far. There are only 8 people in the class. I am definitely not used to going to a Christian institution. They want us to pick someone from the bible and then write about their family. I honestly wouldn't have the first clue where to start. :-) So, this should be fun.

I have also been on this kick of watching Twilight. Not sure what it is....but I have watched it quite a bit over the last 2 weeks. I am almost tempted to read the book, even though I never read. :-)

This was a 3 day weekend and it was great. I wish I had some more of these. I went to 2 BBQ's at my moms with some other friends and learned a couple of new card games. It was a fun weekend. Today, I am doing nothing, just resting and probably start a little homework in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment