Sunday, January 30, 2011

Baby Williams First Ultrasounds

So, I am currently 10 weeks pregnant. I have had 2 ultrasounds done, one at 7 weeks and then one at 9 weeks 4 days. The first ultrasound the baby was about the size of a grain of rice with a strong heartbeat of 144. Baby was extremely tiny but you can definitely see where its laying against the side of my uterus in the ultrasound.

Then I finally had my real appointment with my doctor this past Thursday. She went over all of my prenatal blood work with us and everything looked great there. Then she did an ultrasound. This time the baby was almost an inch and a half long and was now floating in the middle of my uterus. Babys heart was still beating strong at 140. We even got to see the baby wiggle when she push up against the uterus. It was the cutest thing. The whole body moved.

Next appointment isn't until March 11. This is when we'll be able to hear the baby's heartbeat.

Week 9 4 days ultrasound!
Week 7 ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment