Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas Surprise

Brayton and I gave our families quite the surprise this Christmas. We had just found out that I was pregnant. So, we decided to tell our moms together on Christmas morning. I went and bought a little onesie to give my mom that said "What happens at Grandmas, stays at Grandmas". Then I bought a bib for Brayton's mom that said "I (heart) Grandma". I got one more bib for Robert that said "My uncle is hot and single".

I wrapped up 4 gifts all the same and I gave one to Brayton and his mom and Robert and my mom. I told them it was a mother son gift (Brayton knew of course what was going on). My mom was the first one to finish opening the box and when she finally realized what it was she started yelling, "Are you pregnant? Are you pregnant?" Needless to say everyone else joined in by asking the same question. So, we did a good surprise!!! :-)

The moms opening their gifts!
Rob and his bib!

No comments:

Post a Comment