Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yesterday

So, yesterday at work it was insanely busy. I literally ran back and forth between 2 of my schools like a million times. I had to deal with the cops, CPS, and stupid parents. It got aggravating.

So, last night Brayton and I went down to Palm Springs for the night. We started off by driving to Tiffany's so I could get my charm put on my bracelet. Of course, we were 55 minutes late and they were closed. Although, I never heard of Tiffany's closing at 6 on a Friday night. But, I guess in Palm Desert its a different story. Then we went to LG's Prime Steakhouse for dinner. It was very yummy. I had a great filet mignon. We then just walked up and down the streets of downtown Palm Springs. We found a cute pet store, so of course I had to stop and see what they had for my Frosty boy! They had the toy that he loves at my mother's so much. So, we got that for him. I also got a tile with a white boxer on it, super cute. I just need to color one of his eyes black to match Frosters.

No comments:

Post a Comment