Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Lights

My mom, Charles, Robert, Jacob, Brayton and I went to see a community full of Christmas lights in Rancho Cucamonga. We walked around for about 2 hours seeing all of the different decorations. We got some hot chocolate and a yummy homemade cupcake and walked up and down the blocks. Some people go all out on their homes. It was really fun to see how people do things.
My favorite sign of the night.
Mom and Charles in front of the house covered in lights.
Us with Hawaiian Santa!
Rob and Jacob with Santa.
I loved this house, it was so bright with the LED lights.
The whole gang in front of the Peanuts house.
Rob and his Pluto
I loved these reindeer at a lot of the different homes.
Brayton and I.
Loved this sign and so true!
Another beautiful house.

No comments:

Post a Comment