Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Photos

Last weekend we went and did our family photos. My mom, Charles, Robert, Jack, and Judy also came for the pictures. I needed to do one picture for our Christmas card. So, Brayton took us to this great location. We got pictures of everyone including Frosty and Sasha. Mary and her family even came down to do some pictures. It got off to a bit of a rough start because Charles and I were trying to figure out my camera and which way to shoot the pictures with lighting and background and all that good stuff. At the end of the day, I think we got some great shots.

Sasha and Frosty by the tree! Aren't they cute!
Brayton and I.
The family!
Jack and Judy had some gorgeous pictures.
Both our family's together!
Judy and Jack with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment